Google has new Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine (Tensorflow lite) on your Laptop or standalone instance.Here is the description of the Standalone option.
I was experimenting with Artificial Intelligence AI for Radio voice recognition and RF signal identification system and always had to run my applications on Tensorflow lite engine in the google remote Cloud for development and testing due to the expensive hard ware required. I cant wait for this hardware to become available here in South Africa as it seems to be only available in USA for now. :-(
The part that interested me the most was the Pulse Width Modulation (PMW) with max Frequency of 0 - 66Mhz.
My main interest was to use the object recognition for the identification of Radio signals and the Voice recognition for automated radio control.
Coral Development hardware option 1.It looks like a Raspberry Pi footprint.
More details here https://coral.withgoogle.com/products/
This unit has all the hardware interface for embedded AI applications.
If you want to have a standalone AI system then this should work well.
There is some examples how to use the Tensorflow lite implementation.
|Corel Standalone Dev Board|
- GPIO header pinout. (40Pin Header)
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter (UART). Programmable baud rates up to 4 Mbps.
- Synchronous Audio Interface (SAI)
- Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PMW) Frequency of 0 - 66Mhz.
- Serial console port. Terminal port for local access.
- HDMI port. This is a full-size HDMI 2.0a port.
- USB 3.0 ports. There are three USB 3.0 ports.
- Ethernet port. Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Bluetooth 4.1.
- Audio Connections. 4-pin stereo terminal, 3.5mm audio jack, microphone (x2)
- MIPI-DSI display connector. Resolution up to 1920x1080 at 60Hz.
- MIPI-CSI2 camera connector pinout. 24-pin flex cable connector.
- Power specifications The Coral Dev Board must be powered by 2 - 3A at 5V with USB Type-C power port.
This board can be boot in 3 different modes.
- Serial download.
- eMMC. 8GB
- SD card.
- Edge TPU Module (SOM)
- NXP i.MX 8M SOC (Quad-core Cortex-A53, plus Cortex-M4F)
- Google Edge TPU ML accelerator coprocessor
- Cryptographic coprocessor
- Wi-Fi 2x2 MIMO (802.11b/g/n/ac 2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 8GB eMMC
- 1GB LPDDR4
- USB connections
- USB Type-C power port (5V DC)
- USB 3.0 Type-C OTG port
- USB 3.0 Type-A host port
- USB 2.0 Micro-B serial console port
- Audio connections
- 3.5mm audio jack (CTIA compliant)
- Digital PDM microphone (x2)
- 2.54mm 4-pin terminal for stereo speakers
- Video connections
- HDMI 2.0a (full size)
- 39-pin FFC connector for MIPI-DSI display (4-lane)
- 24-pin FFC connector for MIPI-CSI2 camera (4-lane)
- MicroSD card slot.
- Gigabit Ethernet port.
- 40-pin GPIO expansion header
- Supports Mendel Linux (derivative of Debian)
Operating system.Supports Mendel Linux (derivative of Debian)
Software models.There is several pre-compiled examples.
- Object recognition.
- Plant recognition.
- Baird recognition.
- Human faces recognition.
- Object Location detection.
- Gesture recognition.
- Speech recognition.